1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- Typical lease terms are 3-15 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Willow Pond is a pet friendly community. We allow two pets maximum per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- Cats: $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- Dogs: $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- All residents are responsible for heat, water, sewer and trash. 1,2, and 3 bedroom homes are also responsible for electric.
- We offer parking in our heated underground garage. Please contact the Property Manager for availability. Note: Studios do not include a garage stall.
- Smoking is not allowed inside. All smoking must take place 25 feet or further from buildings.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
"It's a nice quiet place to live, and you have the Mall of America 7 minutes away."- Aldo G.