1. How much does it cost to apply?
2. How do I qualify? Do you accept Section 8 Vouchers?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
3. What lease terms are offered?
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
4. Are pets allowed? Are there fees or pet rent?
- We offer flexible lease terms, from 3-13 months.
5. What utilities am I responsible for?
- Willow Pond is a pet friendly community. We allow two pets maximum per apartment. Breed restrictions apply.
- Cats: $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- Dogs: $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
6. What parking options are available?
- Residents are responsible for water, sewer, gas and trash.
7. Is smoking allowed?
- We offer parking in our heated underground garage. Please contact the Property Manager for availability. Note: Studios do not include a garage stall.
8. What services are offered to residents?
- Smoking is not allowed inside. All smoking must take place 25 feet or further from buildings.
9. Are furnished apartments available?
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
10. Does Bigos Management offer corporate housing?
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.